Demonstrates calling RETAILMSG macro from Managed Code with Managed Code App as a SubProjectRequires
Prebuilt x86 Compact 7 OS project with KITL enabled.
- Unzip 2 folders
- Copy to SubProject folder of Compact 7 OS Project
- Add BOTH Subprojects to OS (With C# app choose the .csproj not sources.)
- Set both as not included in OS and set the DLL as Debug
- Build the Subprojects
- Run OS and then Run SubProject1
- Run again with breakpoint in DLL .. see that you can debug it.
- Click the button and see output in PB Debug Window!
: More Debug Macros, Sept/Oct 2011